152 Carlton Ave, Apt 2R, Brooklyn, NY, 11205
Pratt Institute | Bachelor of Industrial Design | 2012
Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Final Cut Pro X,
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, SketchBook Pro, and SolidWorks Pro.
THINK[PACKAGE] | Lead Designer | July 2015 – Present
-Lead in rendering, generating die lines, sampling, and production of luxury custom packaging for leading clients in the food, retail, and hospitality industries.
-Interact with and present to high profile clientele.
-Communicate with factories and production team overseas.
-Brand and rebrand for clients.
-Design web layouts and online menus.
-Lead the interviewing process in seeking designers to join the team.
-Oversee, train, and manage Junior and Entry Level Designers.
-Act as point person and liaison between higher management and the Design Team.
-Manage the company’s social media.
-Coordinate in house events.
Title of Work | Designer | June 2014 - July 2015
-Designed high end neckties, bowties, pocket squares, and scarves for Fall 2015 collection, with all selected for production.
-Communicated with factories and mills for production overseas.
-Oversaw, trained, and managed design interns in the production of Spring 2016 Collection.
Pblcty | Freelance Video Editor | August 2014 - April 2015
-Created and edited weekly, monthly, and event specific video content based on entertainment news.
-Created graphics for video content and website headers and advertisements.
Caring Creatures, LLC | Freelance Designer | September 2012 - December 2014
- Sketched and rendered to develop themed stuffed animal toy line.
- Collaborated in the development of characters’ appearance and story.
Pratt Legends | Designer of Award | 2011
- Chosen from class to design award presented by the Board of Trustees to celebrate individuals distinguished in the field of art and design.
- 2011 recipients were Laurie Anderson, William Wegmen, and Juan Montoya.
Calvin Klein Jeans | Intern Designer | May - August 2011
- Designed men’s footwear, with three designs selected for production.
- Responsible for mood, trend, and customer presentation boards.
- Gained experience in a large corporate design setting by learning the development of a product from concept to manufacturing.
The Rowena Reed Kostellow Fund | Designer of Award | Fall 2010
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS
Pratt Institute President’s List | Fall 2008- Spring 2012
IDSA- Industrial Design Society of America | 2010
Presidential Merit Based Scholarship Award | Pratt Institute | 2008
National Art Honor Society | President | 2007-2008
National Honor Society | Vice President | 2007-2008
National Spanish Honor Society | 2007-2008